Welcome to website of Art Plast® Ltd. Polish producer of plastic compounds (modified plastics), permanently anti-electrostatic and flame retardant technical fabrics and plastic stadium seats.
Art Plast® Ltd. was established in January 2006. Production and R&D activities are carried out at our Production Facility in Poniatowa near Lublin. From the beginning we have been focused on the field of plastic compounding. Since 2009 we use ISO 9001 quality management system.
The company had initially modified recycled PET, then expanding its offer with glass fiber reinforced compounds based on PP, PA6 and PA6.6. Soon we have developed a full range of PP, PA6, PA6.6. PET compounds.
Currently we offer following types of plastics:
- ArtPYLEN® modified polypropylene (PP)
- ArtAMID®6 modified polyamide 6 (PA6)
- ArtPET® modified PET
- ArtWOOD wood-plastic composite (WPC)
- Recycled modified plastics
We perform following modifications of plastics:
- glass fiber reinforced
- wood fiber reinforced
- talc filled
- calcium carbonate (CaCO3) filled
- flame retardant in various classes (ex. V-0, V-2)
- impact modified
- thermally protected
- UV protected
- and other modifications
On clients request we also regranulate and modify other plastics such as polystyrene PS, high impact polystyrene HIPS, polyethylene LDPE, polyethylene HDPE, polycarbonate PC, acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene ABS, blend PC / ABS and others.
OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Additionally, we offer:
- permanently anti-electrostatic and flame retardant technical fabrics and products made of them (ex. bags and bulk containers [big-bag])
- plastic stadium seats
- injection molding services for products weight from 10 to 3000 g
We conduct constant quality tests and R&D works in our well-equipped laboratory. That enables us enables to develop new plastic compounds meeting requirements of individual customers (tailor made plastic compounds).